The notice is prepared and updated by Gabrielli S.p.A., registered office in Via Mazzini, 58, 35013 CITTADELLA (PD) Italy. Share Capital Euro 20.000.000,00 fully paid up. Registry of Businesses PD 00362740284 Fiscal Code – VAT number IT 00362740284. The Data Controller has appointed Ms. Cathy La Torre as data protection officer; she can be contacted at the email address: email@example.com
Your data is, in any case, processed by specific subjects authorized by the data controller and they are neither communicated nor disseminated.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, while browsing, to your device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; usually they are stored directly on the browser used for browsing). The website itself which has transmitted them can then read and register the cookies found in the device to acquire information of various types. What types? There is a well defined role for each type of cookie.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two fundamental macro-categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are generally needed for correct performance of the website and to allow browsing; you may not be able to view pages correctly or use some services without them. For instance, a technical cookie is essential for the connected user during all his/her visit to a website, or to save the language, display settings and so on. Profiling cookies, on the other hand, save the choices users make as they browse and are installed to supply services or targeted advertising contents, to show contents and to propose commercial initiatives on the basis of the website sections.
There are, in addition, first party cookies which are directly sent from this site and are managed by the Data Controller or by third parties which have been installed by third party sites in relation to the site in which you are browsing.
Technical cookies can be used without the prior explicit consent of the user as they are automatically enabled.
The user is required to explicitly consent to the use of profiling and third party cookies.
Technical cookies are also divided into:
- cookies which guarantee normal browsing and usage of the website (for example, they allow you to make a purchase or to authenticate to access reserved areas);
- analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies only when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site;
- functional cookies which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, products chosen to be purchased) in order to improve the service delivered to the user.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES AND OPPOSE THEIR USE
Change your browser’s settings
Follow the instructions provided by the browser manufacturer which you use to find out how to manage, disable or delete all cookies (technical, analytics and profiling):
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/protezione-antitracciamento-avanzata-firefox-desktop
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Other browsers which derive from Chromium (Chromium, Opera, Vivaldi, Brave, Blisk, etc.): as indicated per Google Chrome.
Follow the instructions provided in the following link: https://www.shinystat.com/it/opt-out.html
OPTIONALITY OF PROVIDING DATA
In addition to what has been specified above regarding browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data each time they are required by the site; non provision of such data may however bring about the impossibility to supply the requested services.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent the loss, unlawful or incorrect use of data and unauthorized accesses. Please take note that communication via the Internet such as e-mail/webmail, may pass through several nations before being delivered to the addressees. This site cannot assume the responsibility of any unauthorized access, or of the loss of personal data over which it does not have control.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to receive a confirmation of the existence or non existence of such data and to know the content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or its correction, pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of EU Reg. 2016/679. Pursuant to the same article, subjects have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing, by writing to the site.